Proving your Identity: Part 6

proving your identity

Proving your identity is extremely easy. You just need to make a photocopy of your valid USA passport. If your name appears differently on your passport than on your drivers license or other documents, you will need legal documents showing a name change. They are very adamant about this.

Remember, if your passport is not valid for at least 6 more months you will likely have problems. Make sure you renew your passport if it expires in less than 6 months.

Another important thing to note is that you will not get back any of the documents you are submitting. Do not use sentimental heirlooms. Only use official government copies.

Share with your Friends:

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.